Monday, August 12, 2013

Lady GaGa's New Single "Applause" - LEAKED!

As if every Little Monster on the face of the planet wasn't already aware of it, thanks to Mother Monster posting on her Facebook Page... Due to some naughty (AWESOME!) hackers, her new single was leaked today!

She posted this morning to her page
"A POP MUSIC EMERGENCY IS UNDERWAY 911 - 911 SUMMON THE MONSTER TROUPES
DUE TO HACKERS AN ABUNDANCE OF LOW/HIGH QUALITY LEAKS...
WE ISSUE THIS POP MUSIC EMERGENCY...MONSTERS SPREAD THE WORD
MY NEW SINGLE 'APPLAUSE' IS OUT TODAY AND CAN BE HEARD ON UNITED STATES RADIO IN 5 MINUTES. INTERNATIONAL RADIO TO FOLLOW.
POP MUSIC EMERGENCY ‪#‎0DAYSTillAPPLAUSE‬ MY NEW SINGLE COMES OUT TODAY. 911 SPREAD THIS MESSAGE"
 
I actually had forgotten all about it & have only just now (well half an hour ago - I've been listening to it over & over) remembered the wonderful news. And I must say...I love it! It gives a little nod to the 80s with it's opening line "I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong." Not to mention the synths give it a very retro feel, at least in my humble opinion. I'll gladly applaud this new single from ARTPOP any day! My daughter is very excited about it as well :-)

I can't wait until the ARTPOP App is released, not to mention the entire album! I think we're going to be in for a truly wonderful new experience in music & art!

No comments:

Post a Comment