Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Stealing - Meme 325

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!



This week's questions come from a blog called In Case You Were Wondering....


Meme 325

Something that’s holding you back from achieving your dreams:
Self doubt.
Something you think you could win an award for:
Cooking or baking
Something you fear more than anything:
Never living up to my full potential
Something you wish people would understand:
It's ok to be different. Be yourself.
Something that keeps you going everyday:
My daughter - Music
Something amazing that happened last summer:
I graduated from college - Culinary Arts
Something you hate that people say:
"It is what it is"
Something you refuse to pay money for:
Upgrades, other content from Free To Play MMOs
Something you wish you could have told that person that you never saw again:
Thanks for being such an awesome Grandmother
Something that really stands out about last year:
I realized a lot about myself
Something you like that everyone else thinks is weird:
Lady GaGa. LOL.. And online roleplaying (WoD - Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Vampire: The Masquerade)
Something you do when you’re trying to calm down:
Listen to music. Dance. Meditate
Something you do when you wake up at three AM:
Watch Netflix
Something amazing that’s happened this year:
I started meditating & doing mantras. I've started drawing. I've started writing again. And Netflix released "Hemlock Grove"
Something you love doing on cold rainy days:
Sleeping
Something you listen to when you’re in a really good mood:
Peaches "Burst"
Le Tigre "Hot Topic"
Social Distortion "California Hustle & Flow" & "Machine Gun Blues"
Lady Gaga "Marry The Night"
Me First & The Gimme Gimmes "Ain't No Sunshine"
Joan Jett "ACDC"
The Clash "London Calling"
Johnny Cash "Rusty Cage"
Something that irritates you more than anything:
Country music - I'm very musically diverse & willing to listen to a lot but generally I just can't stand country. Johnny Cash isn't country & I'll stand by that till the day I die, lol
Something you’re addicted to/can’t stop doing:
Listening to music
Something that really stands out about you:
I like what I like & I don't concern myself with what other people think about it too often.
Something about you that’s like everyone else:
...Um...I'm a human being
Something that makes you change the channel:
Reality Shows usually. And by reality shows I mean stuff like Survivor, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, The Bachelor
Something you think about every night before you go to sleep:
My daughter
Something that you don’t think will ever change about you:
My loveable weirdness
Something about you that you think will soon change:
My life
Something that broke your heart as a child:
Cruel kids
Something that really sparks your interest:
Vampires, Werewolves, Ayurveda, Herbalism
Something that truly disgusts you:
Slugs!!
Something the opposite gender has complimented you on:
My smile

No comments:

Post a Comment